Comprehensive, Credible, Educational...
Help You Save Lives.
JEMS, Journal of Emergency Medical Services
With content from writers
who are EMS professionals
in the field, JEMS provides
the information you need
on clinical issues, products
Available in print or digital
Your online connection to the
EMS world, JEMS.com gives
you information on:
• Patient Care
Sign up now for the weekly
Get breaking news, articles
and product information
sent right to your computer.
Read it on your time and stay
ahead of the latest news!
Giving you the detailed product
information you need, when
you need it. We collect all the
information from manufacturers
and put it in one place, so it’s
easy for you to find and easy
for you to read.
Go to www.JEMS.com/ems-products
DID YOU MISS A LIVE WEBCAS T? Check out the archives at www.JEMS.com/webcasts.
• Securing the Airway:
The expanding role of extraglottic devices
• Maximizing Your Revenue
• The Mobile Transformation
• EMS Strategies for Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival
• Are You Bagging the Life Out of Your Patients?
• Drug Shortage Action Plans for EMS
• Statewide Trauma System Enables Multi-Agency Coordination
with Trauma Centers to Improve Patient Outcomes
• CPAP in EMS: The Standard of Care Argument
• May the G-Force Be With You
• ‘Posting’ Is Not a Dirty Word
• When You Leave a Patient Behind: Refusals, Non-Transports & Best
Practices for Documentation
• Top 5 Ways an In-Vehicle Router Improves EMS Operations
& Patient Care
• CPR Quality Improves Survival
• Breathe Deeply: How CPAP and Ventilation Can Help Your Patients
• Simulating Work: How to Effectively Incorporate Simulation
into Prehospital Care
• CPAP: Filling The Sails to Respiratory Relief
Go to www.JEMS.com