Advance Your Career at EMS Today … Where People, Products and Ideas Connect
EMS Today provides EMS professionals with progressive education.
Here are some of the sessions on the 2013 program:
• Lessons Learned: EMS Use of Ketamine for Excited Delirium
• TBI: Prehospital Controversies and Management Update
• Bath Salts and other Internet-Promoted Substances
• 10 Trauma Cases You’d Better Know When You See Them
• Extraordinary Threats from Ordinary IEDs
• Operational Medicine: Providing care in unconventional settings
• What EMS Has Learned From the Iraq and Afghanistan Battlefield
• NETWORK and make new contacts with EMS professionals from
around the world
• See the newest PRODUCTS in the exhibit hall
• EARN CEH in conference sessions, workshops and the Exhibit Hall
• EXPERIENCE Washington, D.C. and all the city has to offer
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN SOON!